At Bespoke Tuition, we believe that the key ingredient to successful tutoring is a well-matched tutor. Students who respect and relate to their tutors will naturally want to do well and impress. Time is taken to ensure a good fit and families are sent profiles of suitable candidates to review before they make their selection.
"Challenging yet achievable targets are set by our tutors in line with personal goals and needs. Alongside achievement in exams, our end goal is to equip students with the skills required for a lifetime of learning."
The tutors chosen to be part of the exclusive Bespoke Tuition team passionately believe in the enjoyment of learning and in providing balanced, enriching tuition. Study skills are developed alongside other academic objectives to ensure the tuition has long-term impact. Rather than create a dependence on a tutor, our approach is centred on arming students with the unique tools they need to flourish independently without the need for external support. Our tutors view building confidence and developing core study skills at the heart of successful tutoring. Whilst the majority of our team attended Oxford or Cambridge University, all have been selected for their exceptional communication skills, engaging manner and ability to simplify concepts.
- Professional Tutors apply on a daily basis
- Bespoke Tuition interviews 15% of applicants
- Only 5% of those interviewed in person are selected
- The average age of our Tutors is 26 years old
- Our core team consists of 30-50 Career Tutors
- We additionally have over 500 part time Tutors
- Most hold a Masters, PhD or PGCE
- Over 75% of our team attended Oxbridge
- The majority have attained Scholarships/Awards
- Teaching experience usually ranges from 3-10 yrs
- All Tutors have been DBS & Qualification checked
- All Tutors are chosen via in-person interview & tests
With a 500+ Tutor database, the core team consists of around 50 handpicked Tutors who are carefully matched to suit a student’s unique objectives, learning style, personality & interests. We select inspiring Tutors and Mentors who can stimulate interest in a subject and motivate young people to achieve more than they think possible. Our students learn from our non-judgemental, energetic and personable Tutors that it is ok to fail and that resilience is the key to bouncing back. We aim to exceed parent's expectations, schoolteacher's expectations but most importantly, students' own expectations of themselves.