Hourly Tuition London
Hourly Tuition Hong Kong
- Select a skill, interest area or learning objective with your child.
- Ask other mums at school if their children may be interested.
- Let us know of the selected topic, location and pick a date on a weekend, half term or holiday.
- Bespoke will then propose a tutor to you for your review via email.
- A workshop is customised to suit the pace, level and unique objectives of the students.
These enriching workshops can last a morning, an afternoon or a full day over a weekend, half term or holiday period. They are designed to help children to take ownership of their studies, think creatively and get inspired in a supportive, fun environment.
Whether your family has a home overseas, travels over holiday periods or plans on sailing around the globe, Bespoke Tuition can supply you with a carefully matched one to one professional home tutor wherever and whenever you require. Intensive daily tuition affords the opportunity to really drill down on specific areas, reinforce foundations and extend beyond the school curriculum. Weakness areas are soon addressed, targets put in place and learning consolidated; results are frequently swift.
- Tutor has no other jobs or distractions
- Rapid and effective progress
- Daily reinforcement means information is retained!
- Independent study skills can be developed and refined
- Optional extension beyond the school syllabus
- Opportunity for active, practical learning
- No need to cancel that Easter holiday!
- Time allows for creative and innovative teaching methods
- Scope for mentorship
- Potential warm-up for home-schooling
We can provide full time schoolteachers who can take full control of a student’s academic studies and devise a bespoke, structured curriculum that will meet short and long-term objectives. We will help students to register and prepare for external exams where relevant. Our tutors can also collaborate with relevant schools to ensure they complement any curriculum and teaching methods that may be applicable for the student.
Home-schooling can be a suitable option when
- aiding the transition between schools, curriculums and countries
- filling the gap during a wait for a school offer
- children are struggling with mainstream education
- unique learning difficulties require bespoke management
- illness prevents a child from attending a school
In most cases, the ultimate goal will be to re-integrate the student into mainstream education, having thrived in an individualised learning environment.
“Freddie thoroughly enjoyed the day and is still talking about it! You have somehow switched off his lazy button and I have a motivated, confident writer on my hands!! The course has helped him realise that writing is not as difficult as he thought it was; it has given him more confidence and really stimulated his imagination, thank you!”
- Full-length, invigilated exams
- Maths, English & Reasoning
- Improve time management
- All question types covered
- Accurate reflection of paper layout
- Each test is unique in content
“These Mock Exams are a great idea for both parents and children. The detailed feedback report provided us with invaluable insight into our daughter’s level and performance so we could help her prepare in a more efficient and focused manner.”
~ Steven, father of 11+ candidate