Our Traveling Tutors can accompany a family on a trip anywhere around the world, at any time of year, for any length of time. Whilst some families take our tutors on year long voyages/sabbaticals using our tutors as homeschool educators, many make use of a short, sharp period over Half Term, Christmas, Easter, New Year or towards the end of the summer to reboot students out of their holiday haze! Whilst this is an intensive, fast-track solution, it can in fact enable a family to take a holiday over a key study period. Whilst we would encourage sticking to a routine to clearly define work and play, the tutoring programme can be structured around extracurricular fun and entirely to suit the family. A common pattern is 2-3 hours of tutoring in the morning, followed by skiing/snorkelling/holiday activities in the afternoon before another 1-2 hours.
Whether your family is based overseas, enjoys regular trips abroad, or plans on sailing around the globe, Bespoke Tuition can supply you with a carefully matched one to one professional home tutor wherever and whenever you require. Intensive daily tuition affords the opportunity to really drill down on specific areas and bridge gaps. Weakness areas are soon addressed, targets put in place and learning reinforced; results are frequently swift because the learning is so personalised.
- A tutor is recruited exclusively to suit your family
- Academic continuity whilst abroad/traveling
- Intensive, fast track tutoring solution
- Full time, on hand use of a focused tutor
- Scope for extension beyond the curriculum
- Study skills can be developed and refined
- Opportunity for non desk-based learning
- Time affords innovative, creative teaching methods
- Scope for mentorship & individual learning support
- A good way to test the idea of home-schooling
- Daily reinforcement means information is retained!
Perhaps most noticeably, students walk away with a personalised learning toolkit alongside better grades, greater confidence and a freshly inspired mind.
- Minimum Duration: 1 week
- Maximum Duration: No maximum
- Time of Year: Any
- Hours per week: average 25
- Cost: from GBP £1100 per week
- Extras: Full board, visa, flights, insurance